Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Practice Story Reflection



We were assigned a project on where we had to shoot and interview with b-roll while telling a story. My team's story was "Audrey Practices Painting". We had about an hour to shoot our b-roll and another hour the next day to shoot our interview. We had to transcribe our interview and make transitions (where the narrator is talking) to make it flow. We had another hour to edit our videos to our liking.

Even from the beginning we had some problems, it was hard for us to come up with a story. Although, while we were filming out b-roll and interview, we really worked well. We always finished and got back to class with enough time to import our videos. Editing wasn't too problematic, it just that we didn't originally have enough content to make the video reach the one minute mark. We also didn't finish the video and export it on time, but it was okay. Overall, I think we did an okay job on this project.

On the overall project I think we could have worked better together. Maybe more communication could have helped us finish on time. We did have our own jobs, and I think we did them well. I'm not too confident in the quality of our video, but with the time we had, it's good enough. I think we really did an alright job.

1 comment:

  1. Aw your blog is so very cute! Great writing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete