Tuesday, January 21, 2014

All About Me

 
Oh, and I'm the girl on the right.

My name is Kaylene Iloreta (pronounced kay-leen) and I was born on September 6th 2000. Before I moved to Kapaa, Hawaii, on the island of Kauai, I lived in Kona, Hawaii, which is on the Big Island. I moved here when I was about three years old. I went to Kapaa Elementary School for first through fifth grade. Now I attend Kapaa Middle School, and it is my last year going to this school before I go to Kapaa High School. I haven't lived in any other states before.

I don't really live a fast paced life, and I like it like that. Literally all I do is sleep... and eat. I really want to live my life traveling, that would be great. I have wanted to go to places in like Europe for as long as I remember; Asia would be fun to explore too.


I'm pretty confusing, I don't like a lot of things, but at the same time, I love everything. I am not happy with myself all the time, but I know that I am amazing at the same time. I tell people not to judge people easily, while I'm guilty of doing the same thing. I know, it's the worst thing ever.

6 comments:

  1. The second picture is soooo cute :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last two paragraphs are literally me. Your blog is super cute! I really like the background picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the overall theme of your blog and the background picture and I really like your all about me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I love your blog #bestie insta buddy I should be in one of those pics haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss u and wish i hadn't moved hope to chat soon

    ReplyDelete